My Tips for “Getting Abs”:
- Clean up your diet - Nutrition is 80% of your results. If you’re not eating clean, you won’t be able to get rid of the fat on top of your abs, hiding all your hard work!
- Drink water - Get plenty of H20 to help flush out toxins and relieve your body of water it may be retaining.
- Avoid sodium - Adding salt and eating foods high in sodium causes water retention, which diminishes muscle definition.
- Engage your core - Keep your core tight during all exercises.
- Lift weights - An increase in lean muscle means a faster metabolism, which makes it easier to lose body fat.
I’m always making these little collages when I’m bored haha! This is me at one of my first fitness shoots! I posted on Instagram too (@saviirose).